7.10.2011

A Nice Little Sunday.




Knock, knock, knock, knock. "Ma-Ma. Ma-Ma. I wake up." I popped out of bed faster than one should on a lazy Sunday morning. Our day began bright and early at 7:30 a.m. We played in the living room until we left for our lunch plans. Jill Ann was in town and I was beyond excited to meet her. If she was anything close to how cool her brother Jaimie is, then she's alright by me.
We booked it to El Rio Verde, home of the Wet Burrito, our favorite little authentic mexican restaurant. Though we were running 16 minutes late, we were welcomed with open arms. Jill Ann greeted me with a "Hello cosmic twin." We share a February 10th birthday. She was even more beautiful than I had imagined, and we hit it off famously. Dillan was an angel. She colored pictures of faces and played with her grilled cheese sandwich. She even tried to test us by saying she was going to eat the salsa. Steve and I explained to her the magic of jalapenos and I ate about 15 to demonstrate. We wrapped up the afternoon at Steve and Jane's. Jane, Jill, Jill Ann, and myself looked at old photos and chatted about life and jewelry. Good times had by all.



Dillan Grace entertaining the masses
Kim and Jill Ann
Mommy and Dillan Grace
Dillan Grace and grilled cheese sandwich
sisters, Jane and Jill

Later that evening, Dillan and I tried our hand at making a casserole that mom suggested to me.  I think she stole the evening by wearing my apron. She says she a chef. Who can argue with that?

Dillan took this photo of me

Chef Dillan Grace
Bum

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the new blog & how cute is my sweet darling niece??? she gets more and more beautiful every day!!!!!!!!!! love the new blog too & sooo happy you could meet cousin jillann

    ReplyDelete